UPGRADED !-BT-523 Bluetooth Adapter for MOTOROLA (JEDI) connector. Includes QD Jack and Auto-switching.
MSRP Starting at $125.00
JUST UPGRADED - Now can be used with TWO PTT switches at same time! For example you can use the PTT built into either the BTH-200 or BTH-SPM100 with either our BT-PTT or BT-PTT2 AT THE SAME TIME! Normally you might use the wireless PTT built into the BTH-200 headset or BTH-SPM100 Speaker Mic but NOW with the UPGRADED Model you can also have either the BT-PTT or the NEW BT-PTT2 (wireless PTT switches) mounted on your handlebars or steering wheel. OPERATE HANDSFREE FOR SAFETY!
Bluetooth Adapter (Dongle) fits Motorola Two Way Radios with JEDI connector.
- Buy Now
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the Radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio.
- Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, or use an optional PRYME Quick-Disconnect wired audio accessory such as PTT-5. (Optional accessories not included.)
- Enhanced with optional wired PRYME Quick-Disconnect earphone or audio accessory for additional privacy. (Optional accessories not included.) RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio or the appropriate wireless or wired audio accessory (Patent Pending) depending on what accessories are connected to the PRYMEBLU adapter. Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.
- Works with the Motorola JEDI/XTS compatible radios including: GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX960, MTX-LS, X1500, XTS1500, XTS2000, XTS2500, XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000, PRI500