Activate the PTT function on your two-way radio wirelessly.
PRYME WTX-533 - Wireless PTT Adapter: Allows you to activate the PTT function of your compatible Motorola two-way radio wirelessly.
MSRP Starting at $125.00
The WTX-500 Series adapter enables you to activate your PTT function of your two-way radio wirelessly via a PTT transmitter (included) which can be held in your hand or fastened to your clothing or duty gear using the Velcro fastener. There is also a QD accessory jack which enables you to use it with any of our X05 products.
- Buy Now
- The wireless receiver in the WTX-500 series adapter is powered by the two-way radio. The PTT-4100W transmitter is powered by a single (included) replaceable coin-cell battery which provides hundreds of hours of operation.
- When using the wireless PTT, transmit audio is picked up by the microphone in the attached Quick Disconnect accessory.
- Includes PRYME PTT-4100W wireless PTT transmitter which can be held in your hand or fastened to your clothing or duty gear using the Velcro fastener.
- The wireless receiver in the WTX-500 series adapter enables you to activate the Push-to-Talk (PTT) function of your two-way radio wirelessly.
- Quick Disconnect allows the adapter to be used in conjunction with any PRYME QD audio accessory that is not "listen-only."
The product is compatible with the following portable radios:
CBPRO, GP1280, GP140, GP320, GP328, GP329, GP338, GP339, GP340, GP360, GP380, GP640, GP650, GP680, GP960, HT1250, HT1250LS, HT1550, HT1550XLS, HT750, JT1000, MTX8250, MTX8250LS, MTX850, MTX850LS, MTX9250, MTX950, PR860, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PRO7550, PRO7750, PRO9150, PTX700, PTX760, PTX780
|Pryme WTX Adapter Manual||1.00.00 July 2011||2011-06-29||676 KB|