SPM-1700 Series - Skull Microphone/Headset for CONSTRUCTION Hard Hats: Lightweight in-helmet communications system that mounts to the helmet liner without tools.
MSRP Starting at $125.00
Our lightweight in-helmet communications system mounts to the helmet liner without tools, using a unique strap fastener system. The ear speaker provides ambient sound and allows the user to hear incoming radio communications without blocking their ability to hear what is going on around them. Voice transmissions are picked up by a noise-resistant microphone which sense sound vibrations through the user's skull.
- Buy Now
- Easily and quickly installs into most hardhats or helmets with plastic liners
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cable, rubber, and high-impact polycarbonate
- Picks up the voice audio directly from vibrations in the user's skull, making it very resistant to picking up background noise
- Large, ambient receive ear speaker leaves the user's ears uncovered so that they can hear what is going on around them
- Uses PRYME's compact TACTICAL TOUCH Push-To-Talk (PTT) for easy activation - The PTT can be interchanged with several optional styles of PTT (Optional PTTs sold separately.)
|SPM-1700 Series - In-Helmet Skull Microphone||1.00||2012-08-08||1.35MB|