BT-PTT2-HY Wireless PTT Switch for Hytera built-in Bluetooth radios;Built-in USB charging.
MSRP Starting at $100.00
Wireless PTT switch works with Hytera Built-in Bluetooth radios including x1e/p, PD602, PD662 & PD682
Now you can use almost any off-the-shelf Bluetooth headset (or Pryme HD Bluetooth headsets) and have a convenient to use PTT switch in your pocket or clipped to your clothing.
- Buy Now
- Allows you to activate the two-way radio's push-to-talk function wirelessly.
- Pairs quickly and easily.
- Remembers the paired connection even the PTT, wireless headset, or two-way radio are powered off.
Automatically restores the wireless connection the next time the PTT and RADIO is turned on.
- Multi-function LED keeps the user updated on the BT-PTT's status.
- Internal Li-Ion battery pack powers the BT-PTT for 12 hours or more on a single charge.
- Can be held in the hand or attached to almost anything using the included strong metal clip.
- Built-in USB charging jack allows the PTT2 to be charged from any USB charger (car, computer, cell phone, etc.)
- Works in conjunction with your Bluetooth (radio compatible) headset.
|BT-PTT2-HY Manual||1.0-HY||2016-08-04||833 KB|