ICOM- BT-510 Bluetooth Adapter for ICOM F30/40/50/M88 Multi-pin connector.
MSRP Starting at $125.00
Bluetooth Adapter (Dongle) fits older model ICOM Two Way Radios with Multi-pin connector including F40/50/60/70/80 series.
JUST UPGRADED - Now can be used with TWO PTT switches at same time! For example you can use the PTT built into either the BTH-200 or BTH-SPM100 with either our BT-PTT or BT-PTT2 AT THE SAME TIME! Normally you might use the wireless PTT built into the BTH-200 headset or BTH-SPM100 Speaker Mic but NOW with the UPGRADED Model you can also have either the BT-PTT or the NEW BT-PTT2 (wireless PTT switches) mounted on your handlebars or steering wheel. OPERATE HANDSFREE FOR SAFETY!
The PRYMEBLU® Adapter allows you to use a compatible wireless Bluetooth headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PRYMEBLU® Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly.
- Buy Now
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the Radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio.
- Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, or use an optional PRYME Wireless Bluetooth PTT switch (part number BT-PTT).
- RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio if the headset stops working or goes out of range (Patent Pending).
- Works with the Icom multipin radios including: IC-F50/60, IC-F50V/60V.
|PRYMEBLU Adapter Manual||1.3.00||2011-05-01||748 KB|