HDS-EM Series - Dual Earmuff Headset: Racing style dual-muff headset perfect for racing intercom, avionics, and industrial use. NRR 23dB.
*Radio Cable Not Included - Please refer to compatibility tab to check for radio compatibility. The HDS-EM is a professional grade dual-muff headset perfect for racing intercom, avionics and industrial use. The rubber-covered, behind-the-head band and adjustable Velcro head strap are comfortable and keep the headset in place. Receive audio is heard over loud dual-muff earphones and the noise-canceling dynamic boom microphone ensures clear audio on transmit. The HDS-EM is lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust to fit any user. The HDS-EM Series is available in two finishes: Standard Black (HDS-EMB) or Carbon Fiber (HDS-EMC)
NRR rating of 23dB
- Dual muff style headset with adjustable behind-the-head stainless steel band and over-the-head adjustable Velcro strap
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust
- Aviation-style boom microphone and adjustable arm.
- Noise-canceling dynamic microphone element reduces transmitted background noise.
- Tactile PTT button mounted on left earphone
- Loud muff earphones for the user to hear incoming signals easily
- 3.5mm audio input jack allows a second audio device (such as a scanner or MP3 player) to be heard over the earphones
- Removable and replaceable radio interface cable
- Available in standard black (HDS-EMB) or carbon fiber (HDS-EMC) finishes.