KENWOOD- NEW UPGRADED V2 (Version 2) BT-511 Wireless Headset adapter for Kenwood multi-pin connector radios using 4 digit model #s, incl. TK-31xx and NX series
Recently UPGRADED (now called V2 - Version 2) Wireless Adapter (Dongle) fits Kenwood radios with multipin connector and 4-digit model numbers Now compatible with all our "Z" version LE PTT Buttons! You can still use the large rechargeable BT-PTT2 but now also you can use the much lower cost BT-PTT-Z series BTLE PTT buttons. BT-PTT-Z, BT-PTT-ZU (FOB, STRAP or RING) do not need to be recharged. Instead they will work for up to 2 years on a replacable Coin Cell battery. The PRYMEBLU® Adapter allows you to use a compatible wireless headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PRYMEBLU® Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly. New V2 Chip adds BTLE capability allowing use of the Z Mini and ZU Super Mini PTT buttons!The BT-511 is compatible only with Kenwood radios with 4-digit model numbers (example: TK-3180). Radios with 3-digit model numbers (example: TK-280&290) do not provide enough current to the accessory connector to power the Wireless Adapter. Some radios can be modified by a qualified technician to provide power by removing a current-limiting resistor.
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Wireless headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio.
- Use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions or one of 5 optional wireless PTT buttons.
- Works with the Kenwood multipin and Nexedge radios including: NX-200, NX-300, TK-2140, TK-2180, TK-3140, TK-3148, TK-3180, TK-5210, TK-5220, TK-5310, TK-5320, TK-5400 and more.
- NOTE: Some radios may require reprogramming or modification.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OR LEARN HOW TO USE IT SEE OUR VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW