KENWOOD- BT-501-DIRECT-V2 NEW UPGRADED V2 (Version 2) Wireless Headset Adapter for selected radios is powered by the radio
EXCITING NEW MODEL IN STOCK. NOW SUPPORTS BLE PTT BUTTONS! Wireless Headset adapter (dongle) fits ONLY THOSE Kenwood two-pin radios that can supply power to the accessory jacks, including: NX-220/240/320/340/420 and TK-2170/2173/2312/2360/2402/3170/3360/3402 The PRYMEBLU® adapter allows you to use any compatible wireless headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PRYMEBLU® Adapter is compatible with thousands of off-the-shelf consumer audio accessories and all Pryme built headsets, PTT switches and wireless speaker microphones.
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Wireless headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio.
- Attaches directly to the radio without cable and gets power from the radio so no battery charging required.
- Several push-to-talk options NOW COMPATIBLE WITH OUR LOW COST BLE PTT BUTTONS (Optional) or use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions.
- Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless headset.
HEARING AID COMPATIBILITY: The adapter should work with hearing aids that support the Bluetooth HSP (headset) profile. It will NOT work with "streamer" style hearings aids that use the A2DP (streaming audio) profile. You should contact your hearing aid manufacturer to find out which profiles are supported by your device. NOTE that some streamer hearing aids offer an optional Phone Clip addon which will allow them to work with HSP devices. Your audiologist can tell you if such a device is available for your hearing aid.