BT-583-V2 Wireless Headset Adapter for Motorola XPR6300/6500/7500, DP4xxx and APX6000/7000/8000 series.
CAUTION: The BT-583 will mute both the internal microphone and speaker of your portable radio if no wireless audio accessory is paired with the device and no wired audio accessory is connected to the QuickDisconnect port. You should detach the BT-583 from the radio when no audio accessory is in use. The NEW BT-583-V2 (Version 2) Wireless Adapter (Dongle) fits Motorola APX, TRBO XPR6100/6300/6500/7500, DP4xxx and DGP series Two Way Radios (for XPR 3300/3500 please use BT-500-M11-V2 Adapter). The PRYMEBLU Adapter allows you to use any compatible wireless headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PRYMEBLU Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly.
FITS ALL APX6000/7000/8000 SERIES except XE which must use BT-583APX version.
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Wirless headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the Radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio.
- Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, or use one of 4 different optional PRYME LE (Low Energy) Wireless PTT Buttons or a Pryme PTT-5 Quick-Disconnect wired PTT switch.
- Enhanced with optional wired PRYME Quick-Disconnect earphone or audio accessory for additional privacy. (Optional accessories not included.) RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio or the appropriate wireless or wired audio accessory (Patent Pending) depending on what accessories are connected to the PRYMEBLU adapter. Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.
- Works with the Motorola TRBO series compatible radios including: XPR6300, XPR6500, and XPR6550. Not compatible with XPR3300/3500 or SL7550 or some versions of the APX.
NOTICE: This model cannot use our patent pending Auto-switch feature so to operate the radio normally (say if your BT headset fails) you must remove the adapter from the radio.