BTH-300 Wireless microphone kits for HYTERA 2-way radios, 9 different versions! Includes built-in wireless PTT. Includes charger kit.
WIRELESS LAPEL MICROPHONE KIT WORKS ON HYTERA RADIOS that have built-in Bluetooth including x1e/p, PD602, PD662 & PD682The BTH-300 series PRYMEBLU® wireless, professional grade lapel microphone kit features a front mounted, easy to use, PTT button. The BTH-300 features a 3.5mm jack compatible with Apple headsets plus Pryme offers 8 other high-performance specialty headsets for almost every type of application including vibration throat mics and motorcycle helmet kits. The BTH-300 features include more than 11 hours of operation time (50 hours of standby), easy pairing, no connectivity loss, and fully functional PTT. Other features include a heavy duty clothing/belt clip that swivels 360°, and strategically placed pairing and low-battery warning light on the side of the microphone, protected by a weatherproof lens. Lightweight and easy to use the BTH-300 is multi-functional, featuring a broad-range volume control, 3.5mm headset jack, and rechargeable/replaceable battery (comes with universal micro-USB wall charger and cable). Due to the unique nature of the radio system the BTH-300-HY (Hytera) version can ONLY BE LINKED to the two-way radio and CANNOT BE USED FOR CELLPHONES (or tablets)
- 10+ hours of operational battery life (>50 hours of standby)
- Built-in wireless PTT with front mounted button.
- Slim, lightweight case is comfortable to wear and easy to use.
- Top-mounted 3.5mm jack is compatible with Apple headsets or multiple PRYME headsets.
- Typical operation range: 10 meters
- Side-mounted volume controls remember their setting even when unit is powered-off.
- Easy to link from two-way radio menues.
- 360 metal, swivel, clothing clip allows user to wear comfortably.
- Wall charger and micro USB charging cable included in all versions
(charging cable can also be used with most USB style charging adapters including car chargers.)